I haven’t forgotten. I know Pancake Day has been and gone, but in case you feel you missed out, or you feel, actually, you know what, I quite like savoury pancakes, here’s another quick and easy lunch box idea for you. And it’s made with ingredients you may well have at home in your fridge…
Primula Cheese and Chive with Crunchy Green Pepper
So to the ingredients:
- 4 large ready-made pancakes
- 1 x 150g tube Primula Cheese & Chive Spread
- 1 fresh green pepper, deseeded & sliced
1. Squeeze lines of Primula Cheese & Chive on half of 1 pancake.
2. Fold the other half over it & press closed
4. Cut into 2 equal segments
5. Now squeeze some Primula Cheese & Chive on both of the separate segments and add some green pepper slices
6. Fold over the top segment to make a plump, chunky pancake sandwich
7. Repeat this with the remaining pancakes
8. Wrap with cling film or foil, pop in your lunch box and you’re good to go!
So come on, what is your favourite lunch box idea?
The Lunch Box Lady x